A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
Job description / Role
- Work very closely with the department head in extracting and visualizing insights from Big Data.
- Data analyst is responsible for finding trends in data sets and visualize and present data in meaningful summaries and dashboards.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced time trend analyst who enjoys optimizing and connecting data sources to draw a meaningful picture and generate actionable and profitable business insights.
- The data analyst should enjoy studying numbers, building and tracking trends, and profile and segment customers to enhance our direct marketing and sales plans.
- The right candidate must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data analysis needs of multiple teams.
- Apart from data analysis, the candidate must be able to present the data (PowerPoint, Power BI dashboard, excel graphs…) in a very summarized and readable manner by no data experts.
- Analyze data from a wide variety of data sources available on Power BI and other CRM’s in the company.
- Connect dots from related and seemingly unrelated data sources to help identify trends and business opportunities that will help us optimizing our sales and increase the company profitability.
- Ability to run controlled experiments using the scientific method (test vs control group, hypothesis, testing, analysis, feedback) with the use of the right statistical tools to test for significant differences (like Difference in differences DID using python, or parametric tests like mann whitney or Paired Sample test, or non-parametric tests like Sign test)
- BS Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or equivalent with strong grasp of retail business.
- Strong backend experience with Python, SPSS or SSPS
- Worked on Power BI or similar BI tools with working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Expert in Excel analytics, or Power BI data manipulation, slicing, analysis and visualization.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong understanding of the retail business (worked in companies that sells goods, products or services)
- Familiarity with customer profiling and segmentation (involvement in profiling or segmentation projects is a great plus)
- Solid analytical skills, with proven history of optimizing business sales through the use of internal and external data.
About the Company
A leading distributor of mobile technology products in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Performance Data Analyst