TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Job description / Role
- The candidate will consolidate technical data from several data sources, create large data sets to convert them into manageable format, and prepare the data for analysis. They will also use the data analytics process combining all required components from descriptive analytics to advanced analytics to summarize data in a meaningtul way, provide picture of current patterns, identity causes, discover trends and provide new insight for KPI calculation and decision making. Provides statistical consultancy and create insights from data using statistical techniques. Create statistical models that reveal trends in data.
- Ensure compelling visualizations to tell the story in the data to help Management understand the importance of these insights.
- Work closely within a cross-functional environment that includes internal
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Analytics, Visualization, or cleaning
- Hands on experience using various data analytics tools such as Powe BI, Tableau, Advanced Excel, Python or SOL
- Bachelor's in Engineering and preferably a Master's degree in Business Administration or a related field
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Business Analyst
Junior Data Analyst