Job description / Role
• Data-oriented professional who works as an agent focused on ensuring technology and processes align within the business.
• Propose data-driven insights to enhance business practices
• Identifies and provides input to new innovative technology that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide BI systems.
• Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
• Works on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
• Works on multiple tasks/projects as team member
• Works with internal and external stakeholders and IT partners to gather and validate requirements.
• Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats across various platforms.
• Analyze current needs, anticipate future needs, and provide solutions for companies in integrating various business operations into one platform
• Projects and dashboards documentation (FBRs)
• Implementation, enhancement, and support the integration with different business applications (CRM , Ecommerce , Mobile Apps, ERP )
• Provide necessary training to business users for all the business applications
• Stay up to date with current technologies and technical developments
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Proven experience providing analytic support, ideally within the B2B or retail industry
• +5 years of experience using Power BI
• Experience with visualizing data in reports, dashboards, and decks
• Experience on Microsoft enterprise planning systems (Dynamics 365) is an added advantage
• Strong analytical and programming skills (Python, R, SQL)
• Sound knowledge of Python libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn
• Sound knowledge of data analysis related to Ecommerce and CRM
• An independent learner who can identify knowledge gaps and opportunities for improvements and reach out for resource
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Data Analyst
Manpower Middle East
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Data Entry Operator
Commercial Data Analyst - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Middle East Executive