Job description / Role
The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) invites applications from appropriately qualified candidates to fill the following position, which is available for immediate appointment.
Performs data analysis on the results of various surveys conducted by the OIEA and other data that are generated by institutional research; prepares organized analytical reports of the data for use at all decision- making levels in the university.
- Preparation of timely and accurate OIAE reports using statistical analysis, graphs, charts, trend analysis and other data presentation tools needed to inform and support decision making in various areas of the university’s operations
- Providing analytical input into self-studies for accreditation and licensure and responses to the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) and the Ministry of Education (MOE) (including CHEDS reporting)
- Tracking student cohort enrollments, indicators of student progress and success, and completion and attrition rates
- Writing narrative for the various OIEA reports that facilitates understanding the analysis presented in these reports
- Oral presentation of reports using dynamic presentation instruments
- Assistance with the design and administration of surveys, questionnaires and other data collection instruments
- Summarization, tabulation and reporting of Outcomes Assessment Plan results from “closing the loop”
- Collection of relevant external data for use in benchmarking of different UOBD academic and administrative functions and processes
- Summarizing and reporting the findings from benchmarking and their policy implications
- Performing other related functions as assigned
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study (e.g., Statistics, Business Analytics, Decision Sciences) from a recognized / accredited university that follows the American model of higher education.
A minimum of 3 years in the same or a similar capacity, preferably in a higher education institution that follows the American model.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Well versed with relevant IT tools, applications and software packages (Excel, SPSS/Minitab or similar packages)
- Creative and innovative
- Team player
About the Company
The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) was established in the UAE in 2017 as a private, independent institution of higher learning, located at Dubai Investments House, Dubai Investments Park (DIP). Licensed by the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the United Arab Emirates, UOBD opened its doors in September 2018. The academic programs offered by UOBD in the different disciplines are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the MOE; new programs are under review for Initial Accreditation by the CAA. UOBD enjoys the support of Dubai Investments PJSC and builds on the long-standing reputation and legacy of the University of Balamand in Lebanon (UOB). UOBD operates as an independent institution in the UAE under an exclusive license from UOB to use the name and intellectual property of UOB. UOBD follows the North American model in the design of its programs and curricula and in its organizational setup. UOBD’s educational philosophy is based on the liberal education model, which aims to provide students with a transformative, holistic learning experience that enables them to achieve professional success, realize their personal aspirations and contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.
A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
Performance Data Analyst
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE