Job description / Role
- Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes
- Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
- Reviews business requests for data, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
AED 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training.
- Programming skills
- Verbal and written presentation and communication.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision but also work well in a team environment. Data Analyst, Intern
About the Company
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies