Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of
Our Data Analyst will be responsible for mining multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action that improve efficiencies and results across Group Supply Chain. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams.
You will also assist in maximizing supply chain efficiency through KPIs, ad hoc reporting and effective modeling. You will provide Supply Chain with analytical, technical, and financial expertise in support of overall operations. You will also support in the development of Supply Chain tools, optimization models, and data analytics to help drive the Group's strategic direction.
- Support in delivering Supply Chain & Logistics analytic insights across several business domains including Retail, Distribution, E-Commerce, Omnichannel, Finance, Marketing and Digital
- Participate business process re-engineering initiatives to increase productivity, quality and effectiveness of Supply Chain related activities
- Identify data sources, develop integrated tools and assist with corporate Supply Chain KPIs/metrics analysis methodology
- Deliver key insights to the business that make significant impacts
- Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge and recommend analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations
- Establish data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark, etc.) to grasp the business insights
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Commercials, Consumer Research, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, IT, Sales)
- Perform detailed analysis and provide KPIs/metrics to Group leadership and executive Supply Chain stakeholders as needed
- Support in designing, building, and maintaining optimization tools to identify global Supply Chain network opportunities and determine optimal distribution sites
- Research and extract Supply Chain data from Chalhoub Group systems and create meaningful reporting to identify trends, performance metrics and issues
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.