Job description / Role
• Develop and manage pricing processes, and promotional programs and translate company goals into pricing actions.
• Assist in the coordination of ticketing product strategy and operational activities within the organization including project support, coordination, collation of information, reporting and data analysis
• Identify areas of improvements and optimization of pricing performance from a sales, marketing and communication perspective
• Builds, maintains, and improves the existing pricing analytics and performance tools in order to assess current and future pricing action and discounts.
• Work on Data Integration from different channels
• Working on different data points and ERP
• Good Understanding of Ticketing eg. VGS, Galaxy
• Working on different Pricing and treating is as different Projects
• Good to have ERP background, Sitecore, Tableau , Cognos etc
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong technical computer skills – Microsoft Office
• Ability to work on tight time schedules
• Strong written communication and reporting skills
• Strong Flexibility and Integrity
• Strong problem solving abilities and result driven
• Strong written, communication and reporting skills.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Business Analyst
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE
A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract