Job description / Role
Position Title: Data & Analytics Executive Director
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 55.4K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading federal entities in the UAE.
• Lead the development of Data & Analytics policies in coordination with the Operational Policies & Governance section and the development of processes and procedures in coordination with the Organizational Excellence section in line with leading practices and relevant regulations.
• Lead the coordination with entity’s various functions and Education Sectors to understand their specific data analytics and business intelligence needs and requirements.
• Develop a set of assessment criteria and lead the prioritization of the various needs and requirements of the various functions to ensure that all requests are met.
• Lead research activities to gather the necessary quantitative and qualitative data using both internal and external sources to meet the needs of the various functions and institutions.
• Lead the identification and introduction of innovative and suitable analytics tools and programs to prepare, analyze and interpret data pertaining to the organization, schools, teachers, and students
• Open to UAE nationals
• 50 years old and below
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Data and Analytics preferably in the education sector or School Operations
• Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Data & Analytics Expert
RTC-1 Employment Services
Performance Data Analyst
Data Analyst - Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation (OIEA)
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
Analytics & Data Science Specialist
Senior HR Associate - Data Analyst
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)