Job description / Role
This would report directly into the leadership of the business in a senior Data Analytics role to support with their agenda towards being a data driven organisation and further instill data adoption across the business.
You will build the analytics capability that spans every aspect of the business covering Insights, Intelligence and Technology and would take ownership of the direction and development of the analytics function across the business.
A growing organisation that is continuously investing in new technologies and high-calibre individuals to build quality products that enhance customer experiences within their sector.
* Develops analytical frameworks, road-maps, and metrics for the team and broader organisation of resources.
* You would act as the Subject Matter Expert in all things Data within the business from continuously looking to develop new ways of utilising data whilst moving towards a data driven company, stakeholder management and business decisions.
* Help direct the shift from the current narrow focus for data and build a road-map that allows the full utilisation of data in the most widely set and innovative manner, catering to Operations, Intelligence, Consulting, Finance, Growth, Product and more.
* Continue to build, demonstrate, and improve their capability to deliver analytic insights and solutions to several business domains including the above.
* Demonstrate use of data visualisation (Power BI, Tableau, etc), and bring about new analytics tools to mine and derive the most accurate business insights from large amounts of readily available data.
Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in a quantitative field such as Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Management/Business Information Systems (or related degree).
* At least 6 year's experience, 2 years of which in a leadership role within the Analytics, Business Intelligence and/or Insights field.
* Industry experience within eCommerce, Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Health-care is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director - Data & Analytics
Quest Search & Selection
Assistant Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Finance Team Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services