Job description / Role
What you will do?
The Data and Reporting Lead is a key role reporting to Director Service Operational Efficiency, Building Solutions, EMEALA. You will be part of a newly formed team driving operationalized efficiencies across our services businesses in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. As Data and Reports Lead you will be supporting the deployment of regional implementation programs for new applications and processes (these include Service CRM applications and Configure Price Quote solutions) for the allocated regions and programs. You will be focused on:
* Implementing the project data deliverables on time, on budget, with delivered on plan financial and operational benefits
* Creating and delivering standardized reports and dashboards on time to support project deployment, once deployed you will continue to support the business by developing and publishing the operational metric reports required by the business
How you will do it?
* As an experienced data analytics and reporting professional you will be closely working with the Service Efficiency Director, Project Implementation leaders, Core Program and Service Growth Director.
* The Data and Reporting Lead will develop all reporting and dashboards to support program deployments including:
* Development of cadence reports to support change management activities, business reporting as required, reports ensuring the integrity of calculations
* Create performance metric reports to support process & workflows, dashboards to support management requirements, training and instruction documents
* Work Regional Implementation Leaders on existing data collection, cleaning, uploading, mapping, importing and testing data integrity
* Create and amendment of data collection templates with the IT Data support team
What we look for?
* Minimum 5 years' experience in reporting, dashboarding, data analytics and data manipulation in a multinational environment
* Strong knowledge of SalesForce reporting and Dashboarding
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of stakeholders, of various levels, in a highly matrixed organization
* Good communication skills, both verbal and oral are important
* Ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver expected results
* Strong business acumen, analytical skills, research capabilities and ability to work within a matrixed and cross-functional environment to proactively address critical finance issues
* Ability to understand and work within a diverse cultural landscape and all organizational levels to seek opportunities for improvement and leverage resources for problem resolution when and where required
* Recent or Past experience in Sales, Service or Finance analytics
* Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt trained
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.