Job description / Role
As the Data Architect, you will be instrumental in designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines, data warehouse systems and technologies for the core Data platform.
You will be responsible for driving data governance-related initiatives around improving data quality and platform maturity.
A leading tech-solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
* Coordinate with key stakeholders to assess current systems to propose and develop various long-term objectives for data architecture.
* Develop data architecture solutions across system and database structure design, functional capabilities, security, and recovery specifications.
* Responsible for the data warehouse architecture, data modelling, extract transform and load (ETL) processes as well as work with other team members in troubleshooting and assuring data quality.
* Identify and finalise the data integration and data flow requirements, including building overall data asset structure.
* Extend knowledge and leadership to the remaining Data Science and Data Engineering teams.
In addition to a fantastic Data Architect opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 7 years' experience as a Data Architect.
* Demonstrated ability to design, develop and validate complex database architecture and maintenance processes with various tools.
* Expertise in SQL and Data warehousing concepts with strong experience in database structure principles.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.