Data Architect - Cyber Security Solution Company
Job description / Role
Data Architect - Cyber Security Solution Company $180 - 220k USD PA
eMagine Solutions Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Data Architect (Informatica, Hadoop, Big Data) for one of the most successful and fastest growing Cyber security solution providers who have an innovative and fast paced environment. You can consider this an opportunity to deliver genuinely innovative and exciting data projects across multiple sectors using industry latest technology.
Working as a Data Architect (Informatica, Hadoop, Big Data) for this cutting edge organisation that prides itself on diversity and inclusion you will work to define and resolve complex data collection, data integration, data modelling, data storage and data access challenges to place key insights in the hands of decision makers working across the data lifecycle best practice.
In addition to this the Data Architect (Informatica, Hadoop, Big Data) will be provided with a career building platform, with over a quarter of the company's workforce promoted in the last year, due to the 400% growth the business has underwent in the past 4 years!
USD 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience of the analysis and design of Data Warehouse, Big Data, BI, Data Analytics or complex Data Migration solutions, including: analysing source systems, designing ETL
• Knowledge of issues, designing relational and dimensional models (conceptual and logical), developing reporting and analytical layers
• Data stores such as Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server, Hadoop, Appliance based solutions
• Experience with ETL / Data Management / Quality tools such as Informatica or Ab Initio.
• Reporting tools, such as Business Objects, SSRS or data discovery tools such as QlikView and Tableau
• Previously used analytics' tools such as SAS, R and Spotfire
You will be able to provide detailed technical guidance for an engineering function and own the whole development lifecycle.
You will have experience of leading large teams and managing multiple projects within the Data space.
• Strong architectural background
• Development background
• Comfortable with being hands on and working with data engineers & developers
• Someone comfortable managing in house and offshore teams
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT Projects