Job description / Role
Support the production of audits, concept designs and proposals for data centres and critical facilitates, co-ordinating with the wider design team as required.
- Support the technical development of proposals and tender responses, supporting the bid team as required.
- To support the production of specifications for data centre and critical environment projects.
- To co-ordinate reviews of design drawings and specifications collating feedback and comment as applicable.
- To co-ordinate technical submittals prior to submission to client teams completing trackers and/or using project specific project management portals as required.
- To liaise with subcontractors and specialists as required.
- To carry out site surveys to allow the accurate production of tender responses and the production of concept designs.
To undertake site audits as part of a team. Reviewing layout and configuration with respect to usability, resilience, reliability, sustainability, energy efficiency, maintainability, and compliance with relevant data centre standards (subject to experience
- Familiarity and experience with data centre installations is essential. To support the production of specifications for data centre and critical environment projects.
- A strong technical experience in leading critical engineering projects is essential.
- Qualified to degree/HNC level in a related field or with a strong practical application.
- Familiar with data centre and critical infrastructure engineering concepts and technologies.
- Fully proficient with all office software and able to produce high quality professional documents, presentations and reports. Experience of working with cad, 3D, BIM software.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time, to meet tender return deadlines
- Hold a recognised data center qualification i.e ATD, ATS, AoS, CDCP, CDCS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering required with a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Computer literate in MS Office, and with good experience in Revit
- Good knowledge of current MEP System Design techniques and technology
- Data centre and critical infrastructure engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Entry Supervisor
Ultimate HR Solutions