Job description / Role
As the Data Engineer, you will support and sustain the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources and tools.
You will showcase expertise and knowledge of AWS Data technologies whilst taking on large data assets within a cloud and Hadoop environment.
A leading solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
* Experience building and optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets using AWS tools.
* Leverage Hadoop ecosystem knowledge to design and develop capabilities to deliver innovative and improved data solutions.
* Build processes supporting data transformation and data structures in a modern cloud-based data warehousing environment alongside a wide range technology.
* Build scalable ETL pipelines to ingest data from a variety of data sources, identify critical data elements and define data quality rules.
* Build strong relationships and liaise with the different interfacing platform development teams.
In addition to a fantastic Data Engineer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years' experience in a Data Engineer role.
* Be able to demonstrate strong technical experience using a wide variety of technologies in environments such as Hadoop, AWS and Azure.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and recommend innovative data solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Technical Support Engineer - Consumer Electronics
Quality Control Engineer for a Glass Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Ras Al Khaimah||12 Jul|