Data Engineer - UAE National
Job description / Role
Looking for a fresh graduate with a strong technical background, looking to start a career as a Data Engineer.
A top tier local government entity in Abu Dhabi
* Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members.
* Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
* Support the manager in day-to-day responsibilities.
* Opportunity to work within a top tier-local government entity.
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities.
* Fresh graduate with a strong academic track record.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, AI, ML or similar.
* Family Book required.
* Fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - Fresher - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Junior Business Analyst