Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Data Entry / Administrative Coordinator to record, submit, update, create and maintain data relating to company purchases for our retail operations.
Our ideal candidate is naturally extremely organized, takes a lot of pride in the quality of their work & has essential data entry skills such as fast typing, an eye for detail & familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and inventory control systems like Retail Pro. Previous experience as a Data Entry Operator &/or an Administrative Coordinator will be necessary for this vacancy as will sharp math/accounting skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
• Enter buyers’ orders and submit them to various suppliers within time limits.
• Cross check documents such as Order Confirmations & Proforma Invoices from suppliers to verify accuracy and correspond with suppliers to adjust any inaccuracies.
• Collect & enter product data into the inventory system (Retail Pro) in a systematic & accurate manner.
• Apply data program techniques and procedures.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
• Research and obtain further information when needed for accuracy & better judgment.
• Generate reports, maintain records, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
• Scan documents and print files as needed.
• Maintain accurate records of valuable company information.
• Keep information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
• Monitor when payments are due and maintain the payment schedule according to each suppliers’ payment terms.
• At least 3 years of proven data entry work.
• Experience as a data entry operator or office clerk.
• Expert experience with MS Office & data programs (such as Excel & Retail Pro).
• Familiarity with administrative duties.
• Experience using office equipment like printers & scanners.
• Typing speed & accuracy.
• Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Attention to detail.
• Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
• A university degree.
Applicants will be given both a written test and an Excel test at their interview so please only apply if you have perfect written English & advanced Excel skills.
About the Company
UAE Trading opened the doors of its first boutique in 1972 when the UAE was still laying down the groundwork for a progressive economy and were the first retailers in the country to offer luxury brands to the local market.
Today the company owns and operates 24 multi-brand boutiques, 20 of which are under the RODEO DRIVE trade name & 4 of which are called VIA RODEO, as well as 23 mono-brand franchise stores with more coming soon. Focusing solely on working with some of the worlds most famous luxury brands has earned the company a strong reputation for its high standards among the thousands of UAE residents & tourists that it counts amongst its clientele.