Job description / Role
- Passes information on as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc.) and to other members of the front-desk team
- Update promptly (within one hour from guest arrival or departure) all guest
- information in the HEIS on line system (check in and check out)
- Control that the system is always updated at the beginning and during every shift (AM, PM and night)
- In charge of filing all guest data after update in the HEIS system
- Able to replace the operator whenever necessary
- Keep the HEIS log book updated
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Team spirit
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.