Job description / Role
Systems & Data Entry
• Creating and updating product masters for adding/updating products into system
• Analysing data to avoid duplication
• Adhering to agreed categorization for data integrity
• Preparing purchase orders, sales orders and invoices in the systems, manually and through mapped data imports
• Receiving items against purchase orders in systems
• Analysing stock levels by location to calculate stock allocations
• Identifying items available in warehouse which are required in the shops
• Running daily reports on sales to prepare replenishment lists from the warehouses
• Manipulating data to verify warehouse item availability
• Processing inventory adjustments in the system based on physical counts provided
• Frequently reviewing, analyzing and identifying products that require updates – to include naming formats, UPC, pricing, etc.
• 1-5 years of experience in data entry and analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills for data manipulation is a must
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Netsuite is preferred
• Experience with analytical tools supporting data evaluation and reporting, as well as querying large, complex data sets (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
• Demonstrated use of analytics, metrics, and benchmarking to drive decisions
• Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver; capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and insights. Ability to see the big picture and to focus on details when necessary.
• Knowledge and skills related to IT/Systems and network principles and infrastructure would be a plus point.
About the Company
The Cycle Hub is the home of cycling in Dubai.
We are on a mission to encourage people to make cycling a healthy part of their lifestyle to providing a range of quality bicycling products, services, knowledge and experiences.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Logistics Support Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|