Job description / Role
The Data Entry Controller is responsible for analyzing the input and updating product information on the database system for easy retrieval , use and action by the Product Management team and other users .
- Verify data sent by the Product Management team/suppliers using external sources in order to ensure that the actual products are relevant.
- Receive, analyze and modify product information on the database system within a set of defined guidelines.
- Ensure accurate input of product margins by checking stock level and stock value before updating existing product prices.
- Handle the invoicing of products and generate daily reports for reference.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Change and Adaptability
- Driving and Achieving results
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.