Job description / Role
• IFZA is looking for a young enthusiastic person that is familiar with a minimum of 2 different CRM's.
• If you have experience with ZOHO, this will be a massive advantage.
• To be successful in this job you will work close with our IT, re-seller support and re-seller engagement teams.
• Eliminating the backlog of entries dating before the implementation of Zoho
• Assist the IT, re-seller engagement and re-seller support teams in new entries
• Suggest improvement in the system processes
• Detailed and practical experience with the Zoho system
• Fast typist
• Encoding and Data Entry
• Excellent proofreader
• Systematic and well organized
• Fluent in English – verbally as well as in writing
• Compensation according to experience
About the Company
Based in the heart of Fujairah and built on global quality, the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) is set to quickly become a leading investment hub within the thriving UAE economy.
Offering a highly customised approach, coupled with efficient international service standards and cost-effective solutions, with IFZA it is truly all about the customer and their journey to business success.
Why IFZA is a leading choice:
• Cost-effective business incorporation solutions. • Fast and easy incorporation and company management. • Wide and comprehensive range of business activities including consultancy, services and trading. • 100% foreign ownership. • Business owners are not required to be physically present during the incorporation process. • Companies have limited liability. • 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes. • Zero foreign currency restrictions. • Full repatriation of company profits and capital. • Low setup costs. • No physical office requirements. • No share capital requirement. • Ability to incorporate holding companies.