Job description / Role
Hiring Data Entry operator in Dubai
1 month Temporary job
9 hours in a day and 6 days in a week - Rotational shifts
• Inputting of data in to the database system and periodically creating reports based on the information.
• Preparing and updating the excel sheets.
• Entry of patient details and treatment history in the excel sheets.
• Prepare document/ database descriptions and reference aids for use of archives, such as accession lists, indexes, guides, bibliographies, abstracts, and microfilmed copies of documents.
• Create reports based on the variety of queries received.
AED 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
• Should have own visa - Student visa / Family sponsorship visa / Employment visa with NOC
9 hours in a day and 6 days in a week. Should be ok to work on shifts - as the company will be open from 8 am to 12 am, you will get any 9 hours shifts in between 8 am to 12 am
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.