Job description / Role
As the Data Governance Manager, you will manage enterprise-wide data governance initiatives, responsible for improving the quality and protecting business critical data assets.
The primary focus area for this role would be to implement and manage data governance frameworks across policies, standards and building the practice on a functional and enterprise level.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
* Work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to be able to act as a point of contact for any governance, data quality and protection escalations.
* Lead the enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities as the business develops data-based capabilities.
* Continuously work towards the aim to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
* Implement data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the functional areas as well as the wider business.
* Work with multiple internal stakeholders and provide progression on the data governance roadmap and ensure policies around business-critical data are clearly defined for all functional areas.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.