Data Governance Lead - Banking/Financial Sector
Job description / Role
Exclusive hiring within the financial sector.
• The Data Governance Lead will be responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of the Data Governance program as part of the Data Governance Office.
• You will have strategic responsibility to contribute to the development of the organizational Data Strategy and support data management in line with strategic business objectives. You will be responsible for the development and oversight of data governance framework, standards, practices, policies and processes.
• You will manage relationships and coordinate activity with LoB Data Stewards and the wider data stakeholder community. Responsible to support the DGO in the effective use of resources and smooth coordination of all team activity aiming at achieving the stated goals.
• You will be accountable for development and operational aspects of the organizational data governance framework and advising on strategic decisions in line with business priorities and international best practice.
• 3 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 6+ years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Data Governance and Quality function.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good knowledge of Data Governance and Data Quality programs, frameworks, policies, and procedures specially in the financial/banking sector
• Experience working on strategic programs and by synthesizing business requirements and priorities with existing organisational capabilities.
• Track record of successfully delivering business value attributed to improved data management practices.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Business Analyst - Wealth Management Systems
Business Analyst - SAS AML - Banking
Business Analyst - Solution Designer - Banking