Job description / Role
The Data Insights Manager will be responsible for driving the Data and Analytics vision, strategy, and execution aligned with the mission, strategy, and objectives of the business.
You will be responsible for creating an environment that makes data and information accessible to all departments and personnel across the business.
Our client is a government organization that are currently going through some exciting changes.
* Represent the business in optimising the customer data and BI tools with a focus on improving the quality, efficiency, and flexibility.
* Establish and maintain governance, standards, policy and processes around data and Business Intelligence (BI).
* Ensure historical and future data is sourced, structured, and integrated to meet current and future business reporting needs, including a single customer view.
* Work with digital and technology PMO to report and prioritize BI and data initiatives.
* Work with IT service delivery to ensure effective hand over of new BI services or products operations.
* Work with business stakeholders to facilitate and promote change because of new BI and data initiatives.
* Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects
* Work with the leading tools and top professionals in their field
* Generous tax-free salary
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
* 8 years working knowledge of business intelligence (BI) strategy, solutions design and implementation.
* Strong experience in data analytics within an enterprise environment, with experience in designing and deploying data visualisation dashboards.
* Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units.
* Strong articulator with the proven ability to interact, negotiate with and professionally influence senior stakeholders.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.