Job description / Role
Data Management Principal Consultant - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Company sector: IT
Job Location: Dubai
- Deliver value driven data management initiatives focused on governmental clients within agreed timeframes, business outcomes and budgets.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships. Be the content Principal for the data management discipline and forge trusted relationships with clients to create a collaborative approach to deepen and expand client engagement with meaningful and valuable data initiatives.
- Initiate new business opportunities for our consultancy and manage services for data management.
- Lead and grow a team of data consultants as well as mentor and coach data talent.
- Manage external data management resources to support the data management portfolio.
- Manage data management team in an agile methodology on a day-to-day basis within the data portfolio of offerings.
- Engage and align with technical teams will also be required
- A BA, MA, MS Bachelor's Degree in various fields such as economic, business administration, operations, marketing, engineering, library science, natural sciences, computer science or related fields; or MBA with a strong quantitative emphasis.
- 10+ years work experience with managerial responsibility with at least 7 years and a minimum 5 years leading data teams.
- A Data Management Certification; CDMP, CMMI - DMM, CIP, CIMP, / or other data management certifications or at least 5 years with demonstrative senior data management practitioner.
- Senior level stakeholder management skills, management consulting skills, Project Management Training and/or Certification in one PMP, Prince2, Scrum, Agile.
- Senior Data Management Practitioner and/or Data Architect experience with senior Data Governance practitioner experience and or Senior Data Modeler with extensive Data Governance Practitioner experience.
- Exposure to capture and categorization tooling for Information Management, and Content, Document management is a plus.
- Experience with Technology Savvy and formal tooling solution such as Microsoft 365, Data Governance Tooling, Data Modelling Tooling, Portfolio Management tooling
- Extensive experience of data products such as data catalogues, business glossaries, data dictionaries, data models, data architectural models, data governance charters, data policies and data standards,
- Experience with References, Master data, Metadata and content management
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.