Data Management Specialist
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
The Data management specialist’s responsibilities include ensuring the quality of collected data and producing data analysis reports, sometimes as often as monthly, depending on the client’s needs. The candidate will assist in developing reports that help in improving the production processes, increasing efficiency, and addressing problems that may be revealed in the data. The candidate will be taking the responsibility of developing and implementing ways to track and monitor changes in data trends related to clients.
The opening is for one of our clients which is an Abu Dhabi govt entity. (Outsource)
• Oversees and manages the assigned project and/or department data, ensuring it meets predetermined contractual or policy requirements.
• Serves as the point person for data-related tasks on assigned projects.
• Fields data-related questions and assists with customer-required process reviews.
• Coordinate implementations of new systems or applications and train employees on new processes
• Reviewing data for accuracy, completeness, and consistency
• Organizing and maintaining electronic records for a company’s databases
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining databases for use in business operations
• Maintaining physical security of sensitive materials and equipment
• Designing and implementing backup solutions for data systems to protect against data loss
• Analyzing data in order to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
• Assisting in creating reports and proposals to present findings to management
• Manages the development of program data and ensures that established schedules and budgets are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field required.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Extensive knowledge of data preparation procedures and requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• SQL & Oracle experience
• Structured analytical approach to problem solving
• Knowledge of statistics and R/Python skills a strong plus
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.