Job description / Role
As the Data Modeler, the focus of this role will be to model enterprise-wide domains and help enable data engineering teams with the integration, modeling, and distribution of internal and external data sets that support production environment.
You will be working alongside the data visualisation, data science and machine learning teams to extend the enterprise data architecture across the platforms, processes and provide secure access to data sets.
A top employer in the Middle East that is currently investing in new talent, technologies, and data-related strategies.
* Leading all aspects of and supporting build out of conceptual, logical, and physical dimensional domain data models to enable data warehouse / analytics data stores development & maintenance of data modeling artefacts.
* Ensuring alignment of initiative level high and low designs against the agreed data/tech architecture and strategy & enforcing change control procedures & protocols
* Developing data structures for data warehouses and data marts projects and initiatives; and supports data analytics and business intelligence systems.
* Conforms to guidelines on creating data models and various standards relating to governed data, identify appropriate data sourcing and extraction process and designate authoritative sources as systems of record for data usage in various application.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.
* Bachelor's BS/BA or potentially master's certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Between 8- and 10-years' experience building complex Data models (entity relationship diagrams, logical models, physical models).
* Experience in leveraging modeling tools (Erwin, Oracle Data Modeler, etc) and writing high performing SQL, and complex queries.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.