Data Platforms Director
Job description / Role
As the Data Platforms Director, you will support the business with overlooking the development and implementation of large-scale data platforms, ones that impact not only the business itself, but across the region.
Act as Subject Matter Expert and Advisor to the board concerning all data platforms across the business.
A prestigious government organisation in the UAE that are looking to build innovative and problem-solving data platforms.
* Manage and mentor section leads, build and grow cross-functional team members while providing specific, timely, and constructive performance feedback.
* Oversee the planning, development, launch, and maintenance of all data platforms.
* Manage of the service desk to ensure the ongoing support of platforms-related issues.
* Foster a data-driven culture that facilitates collaboration and accelerates innovation.
Opportunity to work with a top-caliber organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.
* More than 10 years of experience managing data platforms and integrations.
* Preferred degree in Computer science or Computer Engineering or any other relevant degree. Master's degree a plus.
* Good knowledge of integration architecture, integration governance, API approaches, API documentation and API lifecycle, ability to configure API monetisation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.