Job description / Role
As the Data Privacy Specialist, you be responsible to implement the data protection and privacy frameworks for the organisation and help achieve the organisation's data privacy and compliance initiatives.
A very successful, leading healthcare provider in the region.
* Play a vital role in driving architecture reviews, as well as global cross-company privacy reviews of products and services, aligned to GDPR and HIPAA compliance.
* Provide product teams with the guidance and best practices to help protect data subjects' privacy and mitigate any risk.
* Participate in internal and external data privacy audits, such as GDPR and HIPAA compliance.
* Assist with the management of the data privacy, data protection, data usability, performance and the integrity of the privacy solution.
* Identify areas of improvement in local practices relative to managing data privacy.
* Competitive salary and stock options available for the right candidate.
* Opportunity to work for a leading healthcare business in the region.
* Fast moving environment.
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience with a minimum of 7-10 years of overall experience.
* Must have successfully managed an ISO 27001 certification process end to end in the past.
* Demonstrated technical knowledge of architecture reviews, aligned to ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA/HITECH.
* Deep understanding of international data privacy laws and practices.
* Professional privacy or security certifications related to chosen discipline (e.g. CIPP, CISSP, etc.) is highly desired.
* Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as Healthcare, Insurance, FS, or Medical devices sectors, ensuring compliance with GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.