Job description / Role
- Sort, organize and consolidate input data and information and process the data into presentable charts, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations that will provide
- Management with key information required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications / Expert Excel skills / Excel Macro skills
- Understanding of sales data and retail trade audit beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Preferably to join immediately
- Good communication skills
About the Company
For the sweet moments in life: For decades August STORCK KG successfully produces quality sugar confectionery and chocolate specialties. Starting as a candy manufacturer in 1903, the company is still a owner-managed family business and is among the 10 largest confectionery manufacturers worldwide. More than 100 countries around the world are supplied with the unique brands and products.
Storck is represented by its brands in more than 100 countries and favoured by people around the world: With 3 production facilities and administrative locations in Germany and 20 international subsidiaries, Storck is always close to their partners and consumers and can react flexible to local needs.