Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/ data systems
- Filter and "clean" data utilizing rigorous attention to detail
- Create new processes and update existing processes to improve the accuracy and collection speed of data
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree with demonstrated achievement in one or more area, whether academic, work, sports, or extracurricular.
- 3+ years' experience in a professional role that requires research, ability to read and understand information quickly, and strategic thinking combined with tactical execution.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal in English. Arabic proficiency helpful.
- Comfortable working with technical equipment and learning new software
- Self-motivated, out-of-the-box thinking, process oriented, and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys identifying and solving problems
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to navigate through several systems simultaneously
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.