Job description / Role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage a Performance Management structure of data collection, analysis and reporting for the division
• Advise and Recommends on Sales budget and investment strategy in order to maximize performance.
• Provide support to the Senior Manager Performance when and as required in the preparation of performance analysis, specials projects and other related analytics tasks.
• Develop and manage performance tools, processes, and programs and translate company goals into measurable metrics and KPIs
• Assist in the coordination of strategic and operational activities within the organization including project support, coordination, collation of information, reporting and data analysis
• Identify areas of improvements and optimization of business performance from a sales, marketing and communication perspective
• Monitor and control expenses within allotted budget.
• Builds, maintains, and improves the existing business analytics and performance tools across the department and across the business
• Manage the measurement framework development and defines the business KPIs alongside the various divisional departments
• Monitor the various KPIs and performance metrics, highlight reporting line any gaps or opportunities identified
• Liaise with department stakeholders, data monitoring providers as required to ensure the right systems and information is gather in an actionable manner to support accordingly the department scope of work.
• Plan, coordinate and execute assigned projects.
• Work with Marketing in developing company marketing overall media plan as well as campaign/tactics specific media strategy to ensure full maximization of associated budget
• Support Marketing in the development of a campaign or tactics specific media plan from development to execution when and as required by the Senior Manager Performance.
• Bachelor degree or similar in business, events, marketing or related fields
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Program in SQL Server
• Data Analytical & Data Science
• Extract Database
• Ability to work on tight time schedules
• Strong written communication and reporting skills
• Strong Flexibility and Integrity
• Strong problem solving abilities and result driven
• Strong written, communication and reporting skills.
• Strong technical computer skills – Microsoft Office.
• BI Commercial Understanding
• Commercial Interpretation
• Market and Trend analysis experience
• Performance measurement experiences
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Data Scientist - Tech Startup
Right Calibre Executive Search
Power BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Digital Business Analyst
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE