Job description / Role
• Defines and develops the value proposition to lead the formulation and definition of artificial intelligence and machine learning solution objectives and technical requirements based on user need
• Define and socialize your deep understanding of business value industry requirements and advanced analytic models (statistical, operations research, computing, process)
• Conceptualizes, builds, develops, and enhances a client's analytic model
• Determine opportunities to exploit new data sources or leverage new outcomes from existing data sources by applying new models and algorithms to create business value
• Embeds analytic models into enhanced large scale business processes and operational systems by collaborating with Application Developers
• As a recognized authority, applies analytic methods and adds to problem domains
• Using unique visualization techniques, condenses large volumes of complex ideas into elegant and simple visual models
• Influences a client's strategic decisions by using deep industry expertise and deploying innovative analytics solutions in the operational systems
• For AI architect, Extensive machine learning, data integration and mathematical modeling skills and ETL tools (Informatica, AbInitio, Talend)
• For MDC architect, extensive knowledge of multi-thread programming and skills around application modernization for memory driven computing
• For AI, In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Python, SQL, R, SAS, Java, Unix Shell scripting. In-depth knowledge of Hadoop framework desired
• For MDC, in-depth knowledge of configuration parameters for maximizing throughput from large scale memory systems
• In-depth knowledge of data visualization techniques and software tools (eg. Spotfire, SAS, R, Qlikview, Tableau, HTML5, D3)
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.