Job description / Role
Saal.ai is a U.A.E based organization focusing on an AI framework capable of performing cognitive tasks via multimodal sensor inputs. We strive towards Artificial General Intelligence using learning paradigms such as Active Learning, Meta-Learning and Reinforcement Learning. We are committed to developing market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our ecosystem.
SAAL.AI is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team who can analyze, design and develop:
- AI & ML prototypes and proof of concepts
- Production ready models for clients
- 4 years of experience in data science, in particular in designing, developing, validating, and deploying predictive models
- Strong statistical knowledge with domain adaptability.
- Post-graduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Computational Statistics, Physics, Operations Research or other similar quantitative field
Expert in Detailed Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) to:
- Analyze business issues and translate them into tractable mathematical models
- Develop the analytics solution framework
- Generate synthetic datasets to test / validate and extend the statistical and predictive models,
- Explain the model results and implementation to business stakeholders
- Perform descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analyse
- Strong modelling skills in one or more of
- Good understanding of sourcing and wrangling data from big data sources
Experience in the analysis of large, complex, multi- dimensional data-sets with a variety of analytical methods including:
- Neural networks, classification, clustering and regression
- Ensemble of Decision Trees (Bagging, Boosting, and Random Forest etc.), Support Vector Machines
- Multivariate analysis (MVA), time series. Generalized linear models. Multilevel regression
- Optimization and operations research problems
- Hands-on experience applying machine learning techniques using packages such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, pytorch, NLTK, DSSTNE
- Solid scripting skills in Python/R. GITHUB account holders with well-documented code explaining the workflow across different projects will be considered as a big positive.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in visualizing and communicating data using tools such Tableau.
- Experience in Databases.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.