Job description / Role
As the Data Scientist, you will have a strong and relevant understanding of data science concepts and methodologies across applied statistics and machine learning.
You will be responsible for building, evaluating and analysing Machine Learning models, their performance and business impact.
A leading tech-solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
* Leverage existing ML & AI tools and capabilities in addition to developing and applying ML/deep learning algorithms to build new and innovative solutions.
* Ensure long term viability of new solutions and models across Analytics and AI technologies offered by Microsoft such as Cognitive Services.
* Utilise a variety of machine learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks and their real-world advantages.
* Apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems.
* Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements across all machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, frameworks, and solutions.
In addition to a fantastic Data Scientist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years' experience in a Data Scientist capacity.
* Direct experience in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Artificial intelligence tools and technologies.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and recommend innovative data solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.