Job description / Role
Job Title: Data Scientist
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (A land of tax free income*)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Base Salary: USD $100K+
Job Industry: Artificial Intelligence, EdTech
Department: Data Science
Job Function: Real world application & Project development by using Data Science & Machine Learning Algorithms
Job Purpose A hands-on data scientist who is passionate about data and want to apply machine learning techniques to solve real world problems which will make a lasting impact on society.
You will work closely with the wider team to ensure high-quality algorithm is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles. You will work on all aspects of the design development and delivery of machine learning enables solution including data acquisition from diverse sources, data exploration, feature engineering, evaluating algorithms and deploying the models literatively to improve the final solution.
Key Responsibilities Job Specific Responsibilities
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proactively advice on best practices.
- Assist in budgeting process.
AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education, Experience and Required Skills Educational Qualification
- Ph.D. or MS degree with industry experience as a Data Scientist
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques in one or more areas of predictive modelling, text mining, information retrieval, time series analysis, and statistical modeling.
- Identify and extract interesting pattern from structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in building state of the art text mining pipeline to work with unstructured data.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including data scientists and software engineers.
- Knowledge of the most important libraries for NLP.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks e.g., Theano, Tensorflow.
- Programming skills e.g. Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience working with educational data sets.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this opportunity sounds interesting then please don’t hesitate to send your updated CV to get the ball rolling. Look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
Job N Job UK Ltd provides executive search company deals with permanent, fixed term and temporary recruitment from entry-level positions to Senior Management level. Our partner clients & candidates have benefited from our 40 years experience in recruitment across the UK and Internationally. Our values are at the core the way we work with our clients and candidates alike with integrity, trust, respect and enthusiasm.
Our knowledge of local and international recruitment is second to none. We believe in long term results, incorporating matchless and unique professional knowledge with a vast experience in the recruitment. In past, our success in providing our clients with the choice of appropriate candidate has made Job N Job UK Ltd much reliable company in the recruitment sector. In today’s globally professional arena, we proudly do business depending on our company’s strategic planning and developing human resources for performance efficiency.