Job description / Role
- Developing and implementing new modeling approaches, applying a diverse range of machine learning and statistical techniques to heterogenous healthcare-related datasets;
- Feature engineering and model tuning to extract meaningful signals from data;
- Experimenting to evaluate and improve modeling results;
- Visualize and document the model results for the broader team;
- Write general, reusable code for your team to build upon and integrate into more complex models and repeatable analysis.
- 1.M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in applied machine learning;
- Publication record or product implementation record that demonstrates creativity and curiosity in modeling;
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries such as TensorFlow or PyTorch on data wrangling, analysis, and modeling;
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, probability theory, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to learn and adapt with new technologies, concepts, and different areas in data science using scientific publications;
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework.
- Knowledge of Docker and other deployment tools;
- Understanding of continuous development and continuous integration tools;
- Experience with privacy preserving techniques such as federated learning;
- Experierence in the healthcare preferred, but not mandatory
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
Data Scientist - Oil & Gas Experience Mandatory
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||10 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
Data Platform Engineer
IBM Middle East