Job description / Role
This data science role is AI-centric and will focus on the application of machine learning to solve business problems: creating innovative solutions, building models and systems to generate actionable insights, and ensuring excellence in execution. Principal and senior roles will take a larger and more proactive role in stakeholder management and in shaping the future of our growing organization.
• Create, develop and enable data & AI opportunities with the digital organization and business lines across products and solutions.
• Validate requirements, execute projects and ensure the adoption of best practices.
• Design, build, test, evaluate and improve machine learning models and AI systems.
• Create and develop algorithms for data & AI initiatives while consulting with a broad and diverse set of stakeholders.
• Ensure useful, high-quality and efficient execution in machine learning.
• Bring capabilities to sustainable life.
• Innovate and create with cross-functional teams to drive data & AI vision and broad adoption.
• Remain accountable for quality, development, integration, impact, and benefit realization of AI-driven solutions.
• 3 to 5 years experience in data mining, predictive modeling, time series analysis, machine learning, Big Data methodologies, transformation and cleaning of both structured and unstructured data.
• Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science(Advanced degree preferred)
• Strong problem solving and coding skills.
• Fluency in English along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency and demonstrated experience in at least 3 of the following: Python, R, SQL, Spark, Hive.
• Demonstrated experience with database technologies (e.g. Hadoop, BigQuery, Amazon EMR, Hive, Oracle, SAP, DB2, Teradata, MS SQL Server, MySQL) is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, ChartIO, Qlik) along with geospatial data processing skills is also a plus.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Excellent Salary plus benefits
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Data Science Analyst - 10 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Digital Business Analyst
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS)
|Abu Dhabi||29 Aug|
Machine Learning Engineer Trainee
A Leading Technology Company In UAE