Job description / Role
As the Data Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for spearheading and driving the organisation's Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions and delivery.
You will be responsible for outlining and presenting the Data Analytics and AI vision, strategy, and product roadmap to the internal and external stakeholders of the business.
A leading tech-solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
* Work closely with engineering and technical teams to ensure implementation of solutions.
* Maintain technical and business knowledge of Data analytics and AI applications, industry direction, and trends.
* Assist with financial and infrastructure data collection and creation of customer ROI/TCO report
* Understand business requirements and create solution designs accordingly with appropriate products/platforms, managed and professional services
* Extend knowledge and leadership to the remaining Data Engineering and Analytics teams.
In addition to a fantastic Data Solutions Architect opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 7 years' experience as a Data Solutions Architect.
* Demonstrated ability to design, develop and validate complex solutions within the GCC.
* Advanced understanding of the data landscape and its architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.