Job description / Role
• Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
• Develop processes for optimizing database security.
• Set and maintain database standards.
• Manage database access.
• Performance tuning of database systems.
• Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
• Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
• Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Be available for on-call support as needed.
• 4 – 5 years in a similar role (Mid-level)
• Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
• Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
• Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
• PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
• Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
About the Company
The market-i journey began in Germany in 2007 when a team of seasoned research professionals came together to create an agency that could deliver and inspire their clients by answering marketing questions in a way that is intelligent, insightful, and actionable.
Market-i is a boutique consultancy where highly experienced professionals tailor make solutions to uniquely address the needs of clients focused on leadership and growth.
Today we are a team of 25 with offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Cairo, and Amman and handle projects that span North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Asia Pacific.
To guide us we came up with the code of i, which governs how we think, act, and feel.
Green Gulf Careers
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Lindner Middle East