Job description / Role
• Review software upgrades and patching and complete deployment testing
• Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production
• Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics CRM/AX/ERP system
• Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades
• Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics technical expert and system administrator
• Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 CRM/AX/Finance and Operations/ERP issues
• Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements
• Monitor and maintain integrations including technical troubleshooting of APIs and source/target integration points
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes
• Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
• Design, configure, test and deploy changes to database fields, screens, workflows, reports and dashboards.
• Administer security rights and user/group roles across all business lines.
• Bachelors Degree in IT or related.
• Certifications in any one Domain a must – Microsoft DAX. SAP, Oracle SBS
• Cloud certifications on Azure or AWS
• Knowledge of information technology computer systems and software and the ability to manage the entire spectrum of ERP.
• CRM/AX/ Microsoft Dynamics certification helpful but not required
• At least 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
• Experience in Finance Modules
• Experience in interface between Operational and Finance Systems
• Experience in System Enhancements and Upgrade
• Experience with implementation of New Entity on ERP
• Experience with Jira, Jenkins a plus but not a must.
About the Company
ISS-GF is recognised as a premium supplier of end to end supply chain services. We have owned offices and affiliate office representation in more than 100 countries worldwide. We provide a comprehensive range of sustainable solutions tailored for all your individual logistics needs.
Our vision is to be recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of end to end supply chain solutions.
We expect each member of our Senior Management Team in every country to be at the forefront of our business. With a management team dedicated to leading from the front, we become your true logistics partner.
Our mission is simple, to always be: "Easy To Do Business With".
IT System Administrator
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Engineer
HR Source Consulting
IT Suport Engineer
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT Support Engineer / System Administration