Job description / Role
My client is a Data Centre Network Engineer to work on a large scale project. For this role you should have experience in Network Planning and Design, and Network Security and strong awareness of Infrastructure requirements (such as Virtualization, Storage NAS/SAN, Intel/AIX hosting).
The successful candidate should have hands on experience in designing and implementing Next Generation Network Architectures listed:
• Network Fabric
• Cisco ACI
• VmWare NSX
Preferably the engineer should have worked in large Data Centers and have experience with multiple network devices within a large Data Centre Environment.
Other duties and experience include:
• Experience in Data Center Migration, Network Design & Principles
Network Architectures and Best Practices (Perimeter networks, DMZ, Server Farms, Zoning, Micro-segmentation, etc)
• Data Center Networking & Security Technologies (Cisco Nexus 7/5/2, Cisco Source Fire, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 LTM/GTM, etc)
• Network Protocols (i.e. BGP, OSPF, STP, VPC, DNS, Multicast, NAT, VPN, QoS, NetFlow, SNMP, etc)
• Next Generation DC Network Design & Implementation (Cisco ACI – network centric and application centric implementations)
• Network Security (i.e. Threat Management, DDoS Mitigation)
• Cisco ACI Policy Management (i.e. EPG, Contracts, Tenants, VRF, micro-segmentation, Multi-Site, etc)
• Network Planning – physical layout design, sizing, scaling
• Application Delivery Controllers (i.e. load-balancing, SSL-offload, iRules, WAF, etc)
• Network Programmability (i.e. Python, Ansible, Puppet, RestAPI, etc) is a bonus
The successful candidate must have experience in leading the design and implementation of a major network transformations (i.e. SDN, Leaf/Spine, Data Center Migration, Ipv4 to IPv6, etc).
• CCIE (Cisco Certified Network Engineer) – Data Center and Security are preferred
• F5 Cert
• VCP (VMware Certified Professional) is an asset
• TOGAF is a bonus
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.