Job description / Role
For Internal Management,
- Execute money market, foreign exchange, fixed income or derivative deals under the delegation and authorities.
- Assist the Head of Treasury department in developing the bank’s treasury plans and strategies, determining interest rate characteristics of assets and liabilities.
- Assist in preparing documents for the Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO).
For Risk Management,
- Assist in managing liquidity, market risk limits and regulatory liquidity ratios.
- Responsible for management of Financial Institutions (FI) treasury limits. These include liaising with head office officials as and when necessary.
- To manage the minimum cash balance, minimum liquid assets for reserve requirement.
- Manage and monitor the bank’s funding positions of all currencies and inter-bank counterparty limit.
- Cover FX (spot and forwards) positions arising from customers’ trades (banks and corporates).
- Manage the administration of treasury investment portfolio, as well as conducting the annual credit review.
- Manage the onboarding and KYC/KYC review of treasury FI counterparties.
- Perform relief duties for treasury activities as and when required.
- Prepare Periodical reports to HO.
To fulfill the listed project role accordingly, including but not limited to
- Bloomberg POMS (AIM)
- Kondor Plus
- Reuters Dealing/ FXT
- Reuters Eikon
Conduct business development.
Prepare market analysis periodically and provide to other departments and management for reference.
Fulfill the backup role and responsibility and meet the specific requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above, preferably with a concentration in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Mandarin Speaking is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in front office of treasury.
- Good understanding of treasury products and financial market.
- Experience in using Reuters Eikon, Reuters Dealing, Bloomberg terminal.
- Familiar with the local regulatory liquidity risk, market risk policy.
About the Company
China Construction Bank (DIFC Branch) is a category 1 Authorized Firm in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and provides financial services and products to a wide range of business (except the local currency AED business and deposit from local state) for corporate and institution customers, including:Accepting Deposits, Providing Credit,Dealing in Investments as Principal, Dealing in Investments as Agent, Arranging Credit or Deals in Investments, Advising on Financial Products or Credit and Arranging Custody, etc.
Following China national strategy of ‘One Belt, One Road’, combined with Dubai’s advantage as center of cross-border trade and finance in MENA, CCB DIFC provides comprehensive financial service to Chinese customer with “Go Abroad” strategyand extends CCB’s advantage to local high quality customers, acting as bridge connecting China, Middle East and North Africa.
Senior Treasury Officer for a Free Zone Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Accounts Receivable - Team Leader
Accounts & Finance Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO