Job description / Role
Deals, Financial Decisions and Analysis - Senior Associate - UAE - Dubai
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Financial Decisions and Analysis (FDnA) is the modelling and analytics Centre of Excellence within PwC Deals, and one of PwC's highest growth teams. We focus on the application of leading edge modelling and analytical techniques to help clients make good decisions and solve problems. We work on some of the most high profile deals in the market, across a wide range of clients and sectors.
The Financial Decisions and Analysis (FD&A) team delivers additional insight for decision making. Our team provides organisations with data driven financial insights to produce rapid, pragmatic and clear outcomes for our clients. As part of our team, you'll be supporting our client's CFO office, deal modelling, and decision support. We use our people's range of industry experiences with a commercial mindset and deep technical skills to produce rapid, pragmatic and clear outcomes for our clients. Services include:
A career in our Financial Decisions and Analysis practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
We are looking for a senior consultant with a data analytics mindset to advise clients on decision supporting projects. The senior consultant needs to very alert with data and technology but also need to have a commercial mindset to be able to translate client issues and objectives into decision support models. The position is based in our offices in Dubai.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Participate in commercial discussions with clients to understand their objectives and needs, and to be able to translate into model for decision making
- Lead the design and production of complex models under the supervision of a manager
- Lead the design and production of dashboards and analytical tools for decision support under the supervision of a experienced professionals
- Assist our Deals professionals in complex data analyses in the context of M&A and/or restructuring
- Supervise the work of consultants on large projects
- Projects can be conducted in the office in Dubai or at client location (across the Region)
- Depending on the individual performance, the candidate could rapidly evolve towards a managerial position
- 2-3 years professional experience with experience in financial modelling
- CFA level 2 and / or Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) or other financial modeling credentials are preferred
- Analytical mindset and advanced knowledge of Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx
- Be curious and prone to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills and commercial mindset
- Team player
Alteryx, Financial Modeling, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.