Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Deals Strategy & Operations (DSO) provides strategic and operational advice across the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution. Examples of services we undertake include: advising funds on strategic decisions, supporting businesses in conducting commercial due diligence on potential target acquisitions, developing business plans and corporate strategies,, and assessing feasibilities for potential investments. Our team includes a diverse mix of profiles with people with relevant strategy, investment, and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise. Our clients include: regional and international corporates, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks and investment funds, and government entities.
As a Senior Consultant within the DSO team, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving clients' problems through: structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Taking ownership of components of engagements and collaborating with team members to deliver thorough and wellstructured reports
- Leading work for junior members of the team and coaching them to deliver at high standards
- Researching, aggregating and analysing data, synthesizing large quantities of information, and extracting meaningful insights to provide recommendations to our clients
- Conducting complex analysis on excel and developing financial models
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a strategy consulting firm, private equity, investment fund, or other environments where similar skills have been developed
- Exceptional analytical, commercial, and problem solving skills that will allow to understand the drivers of a business, analyse their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients
- Technical skills including but not limited to: financial modelling and report structuring & delivery
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, selfreview your work and produce deliverables of high quality under tight client deadlines and in time pressured environments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English. Multilingual/Arabic is a plus.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from a toptier university with high scores (top 10% in class and/or above 3.6/4 CGPA)
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.