Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you'll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
Our team assists organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you'll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Managing teams through the analysis of financial and non-financial business information.
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial).
- Writing and reviewing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients.
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process.
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures.
- Interacting with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc.
- Developing internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset.
- Travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target's location.
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ICAS qualified (or equivalent).
- Previous Due diligence experience.
- Good business writing and Excel skills (eg report writing).
- Good analytical skills and commercial awareness.
- Interpersonal skills (lead teams, mentoring and developing staff, confident interacting with clients and management).
- Excellent communication skills (questioning and listening skills).
- Experience with Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau and other data analytics and visualisation tools.
- Passionate about client service.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Project manage assignments.
- Proactive with regard to self-development.
- Wide range of client experience.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.