Job description / Role
Deals - Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence - Manager - Abu Dhabi
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assists organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you'll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Managing teams through the analysis of financial and non-financial business information.
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial).
- Writing and reviewing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients.
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process.
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures.
- Interacting with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc.
- Developing internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset.
- Travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target's location.
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ICAS qualified (or equivalent).
- Previous Due diligence experience.
- Good business writing and Excel skills (eg report writing).
- Good analytical skills and commercial awareness.
- Interpersonal skills (lead teams, mentoring and developing staff, confident interacting with clients and management).
- Excellent communication skills (questioning and listening skills).
- Experience with Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau and other data analytics and visualisation tools.
- Passionate about client service.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Project manage assignments.
- Proactive with regard to self-development.
- Wide range of client experience.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.