Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You will be responsible for the execution of the financial planning processes across the BU (MBS, DF) and ensure flawless execution and high quality of deliverables to the BU Controller and the Business overall.
A day in the life of...
• Ensure that a solid business planning process is in place across the region in order to provide to management full transparency on forecasts, gaps, risks and opportunities.
• Support the execution/ consolidation/ reporting of the different planning cycles across the countries within Nestle, coordinating with the co-pilots and other business partners using appropriate management tools for the planning process.
• Ensure that planning tools work efficiently, working procedures are documented, and that there is integration and consistency within system and scope
• Optimize marketing investments: Identify the most efficient & effective way to perform pre & post evaluation (financial & commercial) and ensure that the analysis is completed; learning log is maintained with key learnings implemented. Ensure procedures are in place to determine if Nestle is getting performance in line with customer agreements
• Promote Business Planning Best Practices and Tools across the market and ensure alignment with operational processes
• Ensure initial Base Financial Forecast run is correctly populated to enable Business Controllers to run simulations; provide all necessary support for their business simulation activities
• Stewards of the Financial Planning process for financial deliverables. Ensure timely dissemination of related information to all stakeholders
• Support the Finance & Control in their respective area and provide training needs within Business Unit
What will make you successful?
• Bachelor's Degree (Business/Finance) - CMA/CIMA
• 2-4 years' experience in a previous controlling analytical/audit/costing/accounting role
• Business Planning/ Forecasting and Modelling
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively address various stakeholders and support decision-making
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical, organization, and planning skills
• Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solid business results
• Detail oriented, pro-active, initiative and accuracy driven mindset
• FMCG experience is preferred
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.