Job description / Role
We are seeking a Décor specialist who can:
• Oversee and coordinate flower shop activities, such as the purchase, selection,
• Preparation and retail sale of flowers for decoration.
• They also consult with clients about flower
• Arrangement designs, the cost of flowers and delivery services.
• Shop managers are also responsible for
• Administrative and retail duties, such as keeping financial records, answering telephones and processing Payment.
• Responsible for preparing floral containers, required props, floral foams, and floral carts for storage,
• Refrigeration, and delivery.
• Responsible for creating new floral recipes or floral designs.
• Responsible for sorting, organizing, cleaning, and restocking all supplies.
• Stay up to date and current on design trends, floral techniques, props, and other products.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Décor Specialist, you plan, organize, and lead a retail floral department, to create quality seasonal and evergreen arrangements using design and display strategies to drive sales.
• You work closely with store management to communicate standards of excellence to employees.
• The ideal candidate must have a 4-5 years’ experience in the same.
• The candidate should be creative in flower, fruits and chocolate carving.
• The candidate should be able to handle pressure
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.