Job description / Role
Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner
AED40-45k pcm + flights & medical
Digby Morris’ client is a leading consulting firm specializing in construction, forensic architectural & engineering services, and environmental consulting services.
Operating for over 70 years, their team is comprised of a group of multi-talented professionals, bringing together years of technical field experience among all facets of projects including; commercial, industrial, high rise, special structures, governmental, residential, and infrastructure and has been engaged on projects in over 75 countries and on 6 continents.
Having operated predominantly from a permanent UK base, the company has recently taken the steps of opening a new office in the UAE, headquartered in Dubai. As a relative newcomer to the UAE market, the company has capitalized on its previous Middle East track record and has acquired an impressive portfolio of work already. Exceeding targets already and with a sustainable business plan in place supported by a financially well endowed parent company, the business is seeking to maintain its growth trajectory with appointment of a number of key hires.
• Ideally you will hold a degree in a Construction related field and have a proven background in Forensic Planning.
• The role holder will usually be expected to hold a professional accreditation (Member status or higher) to at least one acknowledged body (e.g. CIOB, APM, ICE).
• To take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments
• Ability to carry out delay analysis autonomously
• Supporting Senior team members on key major projects
• Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the client requirements
• Knowledge of current project planning techniques
• Full understanding of the various delay analysis methods
• A sound working knowledge of various standard forms of contracts including NEC and JCT
• Supporting major claims and knowledge of dispute resolution
• Willingness to carry out ‘live’ planning assistance where necessary
• Must have previous Middle East experience
• Member of an accredited professional body
• A sound understanding of current construction methodologies
• Good knowledge of contract conditions and law within the Construction Industry
• Good working knowledge of a variety of planning software (e.g. P6, Powerproject)
• A persuasive track record in the delivery of claims
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Presentable and articulate
• Excellent organiser with proven time management skills
About the Company
Digby Morris one of the first choice recruitment consultancies operating within the property and construction industry. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every clients requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients\\' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date our clients have included:
- Private Practices
- Leisure Operators
- Financial Institutions
- House Builders